What is Hastapadasana:
Hastapadasana is yoga. Which is made up of three words, hand + padas + posture, these three mean hand = hand, foot = foot, posture = posture. There are many benefits to doing this. It is called “Forward Bend Pose” in English. One of the many activities of yoga is the Hastapadan posture. You get many benefits from this yoga asana. In addition to skin stains, it also removes dark circles under the eyes. Let us know its benefits and how to do it. You can make a career along with the health benefits of doing yoga asanas by joining a Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
Method of performing Hastapadasana Yoga:
- First of all, place a mat or carriage in a ventilated and open area and stand on it in a cautious position. Remember that both legs are mixed together.
- Now keep both your hands with the body in such a way that the weight of the body is equal on both the legs.
- Now bring both your hands over the head without turning and keep breathing slowly.
- After that, while exhaling, slowly tilt the upper part of the body from the waist to the front. In this activity, keep the knees absolutely straight and tilt the torso until the ankles are grabbed by the hands.
- Now keep the mouth slowly towards the knees, keep it in the empty space between the knees or keep it close to the knees. Keep feet and knees straight
- At the beginning of the exercise stay in this position for 15 seconds and then come back to normal.
- Then rest for 5-7 seconds and do this action again. Do this action 6 to 7 times.
Time to do Hastapadasana Yoga: –
- Practicing this asana on an empty stomach in the morning and evening is more beneficial.
- Do this asana regularly at least 15-20 times.
Benefits of Hastapadasana: –
- Reduces abdominal fat: – This asana reduces abdominal fat. Abdominal fat or fat from other parts of the body is a particularly harmful type of fat that accumulates around your organs.
- Blood secretion consists of fasting: – By doing this asana, blood circulation is increased. Blood acts as a source of nutrients, electrolytes, hormones, heat, and oxygen throughout your body. Blood works to keep various parts of your body healthy and provides immunity. But you know that it is very important to have your blood pressure, heart rate, blood sugar, blood type, and cholesterol under control for correct circulation of blood.
- The spinal cord becomes flexible: – By practicing this asana regularly, the spinal cord becomes flexible and strong, so that even in old age a person moves with a tight and his spine is not bending. The ‘backbone’ or spinal cord in human anatomy Is a group of bones that originate from the back of the brain and pass to the anus. It consists of 33 sections.
- Beneficial in constipation and acidity: – The practice of this asana relieves constipation and acidity. Constipation is a condition of the digestive system in which a person’s stool becomes very hard and has difficulty in bowel movement.
- Beneficial indigestion: – This asana keeps the digestive system fine. If our digestion is good, then all the diseases related to the stomach can be got rid of because most of our diseases are caused by the stomach itself. Can be saved
Other benefits of Hastapadasana Yoga: –
- By doing this, the mass of the back mass increases.
- The large intestine is completely clean.
- Heals the stomach and reproductive organs.
- By doing this asana, all the pain of the feet is relieved.
- Chest and hands are strong.
- The body becomes flexible.
- The face becomes beautiful – gore hone ke upay
- The dark circles under the eyes i.e. black circles are away.
- Activates the abdominal organs.
- Body sluggishness ends.
Take care while doing handpadaasana: –
- Patients with back pain should not do this asana.
- While doing this asana, the stomach should always be empty.
- Do not do this in patients with high blood pressure.
Read More About Technology